8:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
Eaglemont Golf Club
4800 Eaglemont Dr.
Mt. Vernon, WA 98274
People living with multiple sclerosis (MS), caregivers, family members and friends are invited to this FREE event to learn about living well with MS.
The nationally recognized team of MS experts from the MS Center at Swedish Neuroscience Institute will present on a variety of topics, including:
- MS 101 and the latest research
- Treatments, from medication to physical and psychological therapy
- Cognitive issues and emotional changes
- Managing bladder and bowel issues
- Advocacy, Community Resources and Vocational Support
Breakfast and refreshments will be provided. You do not need to be a patient at Swedish to attend.
Visit Swedish.org/MSRoadshow for more information.